Late Thursday night we informed you of the case of a 9-year-old Connecticut girl who was set to be jabbed with the experimental COVID-19 shot today at 5:00 p.m., at her mother’s request but against the consent of her father. We are relieved to report that, thanks to the intervention and assistance of We The Patriots USA, the father was able to halt the injection at the pharmacy where it was scheduled to occur!

The battle is far from over, however. The mother does not appear to be backing down, so it appears that the father will be in for a legal battle in court to protect his precious child. We have connected him with legal counsel and agreed to fully fund his legal expenses, regardless of whether we receive enough donations to cover them. While that probably isn’t the wisest business decision, sometimes conventional business wisdom needs to go out the window when a child’s life is at stake. That being said, if you are able to provide us with a single or monthly donation to help us defray the cost of this case (and so many others like it on the horizon), we would be very grateful. If you cannot donate, we hope you will join us in praying for this little girl.

We will of course keep you apprised of developments as they unfold. God bless you all.